June is just getting started, which means you have a brand new opportunity to move your business forward…
But what if you’re feeling stuck?
Whether you’re unsure of what you need to do next to scale…
… or if you need to make a hard decision about a team member, a client, an offer …
… or if you feel like you’re running in circles and don’t feel like you’re actually making any progress in your business …
I wanted to share a list of five things I personally do to gain clarity and generate momentum when I’m feeling stuck.
Here are 5 quick tips to get you out of your head and back into action:
- Take a Step Back. When was the last time you actually took a day off? Or a real vacation? Working harder isn’t always the best way to solve a problem. In fact, you probably already know that taking a break and coming back with fresh eyes and fresh energy is the best way to find your answer. Schedule that weekend off!
- Get a Different Vantage Point. When you’re deep down in the trenches, it’s hard to see the big picture. Ask yourself: “If I were coaching a friend with this exact same problem – what would I guide THEM to do?” (The hard part? Be honest with yourself.)
- Remember Occam’s Razor — which is the idea that the simplest answer is usually the best one. If you’re making things too complicated, you’re likely causing yourself extra stress and extra work. Simple almost always wins.
- Break It Down. Just like a client who has to lose 100 pounds, it’s not going to happen overnight. Start with ONE change that’ll have a big impact. Then, the next one. Then the next. (If you haven’t read The One Thing by Gary Keller, read it!)
- Invest In a Coach or Support System. As a business owner, it’s easy to feel like we should have (or be able to figure out) all the right answers, ALL of the time. You don’t!!
Having a coach or support system you trust can help you get clear on your next steps and challenge you to be your best is CRITICAL for growth.
And that’s exactly why I created my coaching program, Fit Pro Accelerator. We’ve helped hundreds of fitness & health pros transform their business (and life!) …
And have helped them gain clarity, create a profitable model, streamline their systems, and provided the resources they needed to hit their goals faster (and with accountability!).
You can learn more about it here.
It’s OK to get “stuck” from time to time.
It means you’re growing and just hit a roadblock on the way to the next level … just don’t let yourself stay there 🙂
Make it an amazing week!