Do you have a built-in accountability system for your clients?
As you know…
Accountability is make-or-break in helping your clients create the changes needed to reach their goals.
In other words, for your program to create an impact and change lives:
→ Your clients have to actually follow your plan.
And being held accountable makes this a LOT more likely.
But there’s one BIG problem…
It’s easy to remember all of your clients’ goals and keep everything under control when you’re working with a handful of people…
But as you grow and scale?
Keeping track of 10, 20, or 30 clients in your head becomes a major challenge.
No one has that kind of bandwidth!
You need an intentional, thought-out accountability SYSTEM.
To make that happen, here are a few questions to ask yourself…
- How much more likely would they be to reach their goals if you had an iron-tight accountability system in place?
- Why do YOUR clients need accountability – what specifically gets in their way?
- Do your clients NEED 1:1 accountability, or can they get it in a group?
- Do YOU need to be the one to hold your clients accountable, or can it be another team member? Or, could you use an app or software?
- How exactly are you tracking their ACTIONS/HABITS to make sure they’re doing the things they need to do to get results?
- What rewards are offered (if any) when clients reach their goals?
With the right system, it’s actually very simple to hold your clients accountable to their goals…. especially when you leverage tech.
A few tweaks could make ALL the difference in your business.
Make it a GREAT day,