The holidays will be here before you know it!
It’s time to start thinking about them and getting prepared.
The holidays are a great time to show your appreciation to your clients…and a party can be a really fun way to do it!
Client Holiday Party Ideas:
If you’re planning on booking a facility, NOW is the time to do it if you haven’t yet.
Last year, we threw a holiday party for our clients at local restaurant. We had an incredible Fajita bar filled with chicken, steak and veggies and a bunch of sides. Clients paid for their own drinks.
It was a great time for people to socialize and give back and everyone had an awesome time. I gave a speech and recognized our clients and told them how much they meant to me and our entire team.
If you decide to throw a party, you can make it as simple or as fancy as you want. You can throw a Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, or even a fun get together and make an event out of it!
If you’re on a budget….throw a pot luck! Have everyone bring in their favorite healthy dish to share.
Another cool pot luck idea is to have your clients email or bring you a copy of their recipe.
You can bind them into a Recipe Book and sell or give them to your clients or prospects.
It’s a great way for everyone to feel a part of something bigger. Plus….the proceeds you bring in for the book can go straight back to a local charity if you wish 🙂
Cool Ways to make your Party Even Better:
- Send Invitations: You can do the mail, or send an evite! Doesn’t have to be fancy, but just make it different and better than the typical Facebook Event. Send them out at LEAST 8 weeks before the event because holidays schedules fill up FAST! I like to throw mine in the first week of December.
- Decorations: The Dollar Stores can save you some money and you can still get AWESOME stuff. Balloons, flowers, party kits from any party store will work. Have fun with it!
- Slide-Show: This one can take some time, but showing a short slide-show will be very memorable for your clients. Clips from their workouts, workshops, results, before and afters, etc. Be creative with it and have fun!
- Party Favors: If you want, you can also give your clients a small gift! Stay posted- later this week I’ll be emailing out a list of client gift ideas.
- White Elephant Gift: Depending on the number of client you have, you can have a fun White Elephant gift exchange! If you don’t know what it is- google it. It’s a lot of fun.
- Toast / Speech: Even if it’s short, make sure to give a toast or a short speech about the year and show your appreciation for your clients….and your team if you have one! Talk about your successes from 2015 and talk about some of the exciting things you’re looking forward to in 2016. Also- give your staff an opportunity to speak if they would like to as well 🙂
Again, it doesn’t matter how simple or fancy your Holiday Client Party is- your clients will appreciate it!
I hope this gives you a few ideas for your own client party. If you want to share some of your ideas that have worked well in the past, please leave a comment below!
Make it a productive day,
P.S. In a few days I’ll be emailing out some AWESOME client gift ideas for the holidays…so stay posted!