The holidays are right around the corner and it’s time to start getting prepared so it’s not a mad rush in December!
Earlier this week, I shared how to plan your Holiday Client Appreciation Party. If you missed it, (click here)
In addition to our end-of-year party, we also give a small holiday gift to each client.
It doesn’t matter what you decide to do for your clients over the holidays as long as you let them know how much you appreciate them.
Client Holiday Gift Ideas:
Holiday Cards (in the MAIL): For all of your clients, regardless if you get them a gift or not, sending a card in the mail is a great idea. I personally use Send-Out-Cards to make it easy.
If you’re not in the mood to write all of them yourself, here are a couple of ideas:
- Hire someone (an assistant, trainer, friend, family member, or someone from Craigslist) to write them for you!
- Get a card (or postcard) printed with a picture of you (and your team if you have one) or you and your family at home with pets….or you and all of your clients from a group pic! There are a ton of online sites that will print these kinds of holidays cards for you inexpensively. One year, our entire team wore Santa hats and workout clothes and jumped up in the air for our Holiday pic. Everyone loved it!
Gifts For Personal Training Clients: Since they spend a lot of money with us, I almost always send them something from Harry and David. Our go-to is a box of Royal Riviera Pears or other seasonal fruit box. Clients LOVE and truly appreciate it and they can share it with their family and friends over the holidays.
If it’s a VIP client, you can do anything from event tickets to a “club of the month” to a personal gift you know they will love.
For Group Training Clients: Depending on how many clients you have, gifts can get pretty expensive.
- Here’s a list of ideas for various price ranges. Typically we will spend up to $10/client for their gift.
- Branded Coffee Mugs with one of your favorite quotes
- Special “Holiday” Edition branded Tee or Tank
- Branded lacrosse ball for SMR (clients LOVE these) or other tool
- Branded Canvas bag (so they can keep their workout stuff in there)
- Water Bottle (branded of course) also- just for fun check out this one with a secret area for cash and a key (click here)
- Reusable Grocery Bag (branded)
- One of your favorite books or cookbooks
- Branded daily gratitude journal (with your favorite quote)
- Awesome Socks
- Something homemade like body scrub or organic soaps
- Bake for them: You can always make some healthy treats like homemade power bars or healthy holiday cookies
- Put one of your favorite spice mixtures for salads or protein in a small jar
- Bag-o-Nuts! You can buy organic nuts in bulk and create a really nice gift bag for them
Whatever gift you go with, go the extra mile and buy some ribbon and make it look festive for the holidays!
Typically, we give our clients their gifts at our Holiday Appreciation Party. I hope this list gives you a few awesome ideas for your clients!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
P.S. If you haven’t liked my new Facebook Page yet, I’ve put some AWESOME posts up there that you can copy and share with your clients! I’m not posting them anywhere else, so you’ll have to go there to get ’em!