Sunday I finished up The 12-Week Year.
AWESOME book…incredible concept.
I mapped out my own “12-week year” and I’m starting Nov 16th. There’s no way I’m waiting until Jan 1st to get started!
To get myself in the right mindset, I’m listening to Think and Grow Rich again (for about the 12th time).
If you haven’t read that one- it’s one of my 3 core books I believe everyone should read.
Anyway, I wanted to give you a quick timeline for the last few weeks of 2015.
Time flies this time of year and if you’re not on your game, it’ll be too late to do some of the things you wanted to do.
Stay on schedule and save yourself the last-minute stress and craziness.
Here are a few Deadline Dates for some important things in your fitness biz:
- If you need to book a venue for your holiday party, due: yesterday (see this post for ideas)
- Order Client Gifts (unless perishable) by 11/14 (see this post for ideas)
- If you’re running a holiday promotion (ex. 21-Day Hot for the Holidays between Thanksgiving & Christmas), get your marketing and sales emails ready to launch as soon as possible. Use this 21-day plan if you don’t have one (11/14 at the latest)
- Plan your first quarter 2016 (I’d recommend using the 12-Week Year philosophy!) by end of November. (I have some posts coming out in the next few weeks that’ll help you with this 🙂 11/30 is a great start date for your 3-week “Hot for the Holidays” program (if you’re running one)
- Plan your Staff gifts (and order if necessary) and/or bonuses by 12/1 Send Holiday Cards in the mail to clients (and prospects if you want) by the latest 12/12 (the earlier the better)
Make sure you stay ORGANIZED.
If you need help, ask for it.
Ask your team members to help out and make sure you hold yourself accountable to getting done everything you plan on doing over the next few weeks.
Make it a productive day!
PS. My 2016 edition of my Facebook group product will officially be launching the second week of December!