I’m heading back from Toronto tonight after a COLD few days up here. It was so much fun to spend some time with my friend SJ geeking out on funnels, marketing, and coming up with new product ideas.
This month is flying by… and next Wednesday is Valentine’s Day, already!
It’s a great holiday to show your clients and prospects a little love. Plus, it’s also great for a quick cash boost. When it comes to special promotions, keep it simple.
My advice: only offer one or two promotions at a time. Too many choices can lead to overwhelm or even indecision.
Here are a few fun Valentine’s Day Promo Ideas to consider:
- Create a “Love Your Body” Package: Team up with another local (or even online) business, such as a massage therapist, nail salon, boutique, spa, juicing company, floral company, etc., and create a “Pamper Yourself” package that features a great workout(s) along side of other great services / products.
- Bring-a-Friend: Invite all of your clients to bring a friend or family member to their workout on Valentine’s Day for free! You can even have an open workout for anyone who wants to attend that day.
- Create a Special V-Day Workout Format: Here’s a fun Valentine’s Day workout we ran in our program a few years ago, and our clients LOVED IT! fitproessentials.com/swipe-valentines-day-workout-template
- “Spread the Love” Gift Cards / Certificates: Who doesn’t love gift certificates? Only people who don’t like puppies. Make sure your clients know you offer them, and maybe even consider adding a special “Valentines Day Gift” for each certificate purchased. For example: you can include protein bars, supplement pack, tee-shirt, PT session, water bottle, box of healthy chocolates, foam roller, and the list goes on and on.
- “Buy One, Give One” for a front end offer like a 28-Day Challenge. Buy one for yourself, and give one to a friend! (great for non-members)
- V-Day Retail Specials: Consider running a special discount on retail items to clear out excess or expiring inventory.
- Member Love: You can create a one-time package that allows existing clients to bring someone special to their workouts for an entire month for a set price, like $99 (or whatever price point makes the most sense.)
On a side note, if you want to create some fun graphics to promote your offer, head over to canva.com. Just search “Valentine” in the search bar and scroll down to find some really creative pics and fun ideas.
Also, as most of you know, I’m ALL about creating systems in your business…. so be sure to have a system in place to follow up with anyone who attends a special class, or who reaches out during your v-day promotion!
I’d love to hear what you’re planning! Be sure to pop over to the Facebook Group and share your ideas.
Make it a productive day,