The countdown is ON, which means the launch of our BRAND NEW plug-and-play men’s challenge is just TWO WEEKS AWAY! 🤩
I’ll give you all the details very soon, but what I CAN tell you is:
- This challenge is VERY different from other men’s fitness challenges
- It’s going to help your clients improve every area of their life
- And you’re going to LOVE running it!!!!
If you’re thinking about grabbing this challenge or running ANY kind of challenge in the near future…
I want to make sure you have a solid plan to turn your challengers into long-term, paying clients.
And after generating 7+ figs in my own fitness business and running THOUSANDS of people through challenges…
I’ve found there are 4 proven strategies for nailing the conversion:
- “The Early Bird Strategy” – Why wait until the challenge starts to convert? If it makes sense based on their goals, convert your prospects STRAIGHT into your long-term coaching program… and give them the challenge for FREE (as long as it makes sense for you financially) as a bonus for committing to their goals. You can do this right away when they are signing up for the challenge — or during their orientation (if you have one) as a special “Commit to Your Goals” offer. This is a SUPER POWERFUL strategy.
- “The Descending Email Drip Strategy” – This is a series of emails that you’ll send out weekly to your challengers. The strongest and best offer is during the first week (designed to get the highest conversions while people are most excited), and they’ll get less of a discount/offer as time goes by. This is a great strategy if you have a large # of people in your front-end offer because you’ll have fewer people to follow up with at the end of the program.
- “The Personal Follow-Up Strategy” – Depending on the number of participants you have, you’ll schedule personal check-ins throughout the program. You’ll use one of those conversations as an opportunity to convert them into your coaching program. The goal is to have them keep up their momentum and have them commit to their longer-term goals. Just make sure you know EXACTLY when these check-ins will be, how they will get scheduled, and how you’ll be reminding them of their appointment.
- “The End Game Strategy” – This is where a lot of people who are newer to coaching or running challenges start. It’s where you’ll meet with each participant individually AFTER their results are in from their challenge, and then basically have a sales conversation about their goals and transition them into your coaching program if it’s a good fit.
While this can work, it’s not always the most effective strategy because people are more likely to convert when they’re EXCITED and fired up at the beginning of their program.
Keep in mind that ALL of these strategies work, but the most important thing is that you have your plan mapped out ahead of time.
So pick one of these strategies, map it out, and get ready to crush it!
Up next, we’re talking about how to make sure you get AMAZING social proof from your challenge so that every launch gets better and better results…
So be on the lookout for my next post!
Make it an amazing day,