You know that feeling when you forget something?
You could be in the middle of dinner, or your workout, or driving … and you’re like …
SHOOT! I TOTALLY FORGOT TO _______!
I’ve been there (probably more times than I’d like to admit).
It’s too easy for things to slip when you’ve got a million items on your to-do list.
If you find things slipping through the cracks … you may also find yourself:
- NOT being able to delegate tasks that you KNOW you should delegate … because it’s faster and easier just to do it yourself.
- Bouncing between 50 different projects, because they all seem to be equally important.
- Constantly moving things from TODAY’S to-do list … to tomorrow.
Any of this sound familiar?
All of this is SO FRUSTRATING and it feels like a giant waste of time.
Because, frankly, it IS a waste of time (and resources).
There’s actually a simple solution.
One that’ll help your business grow AND give you PEACE OF MIND.
In a nutshell, systems are just step-by-step processes to get things done in your business.
They spell out the who, what, when, where, why … and HOW things get done.
Having systems is shifting from chaos to order.
Not only are they great for your business, but also your sanity and personal quality of life!
Systems force you to get CLEAR and to STREAMLINE.
It’s rare that you’ll find a task that you’ll do “just once” in your business.
Most everything we do is repeatable.
You don’t have to reinvent the wheel every time.
When you’ve got your systems dialed in …
- Things get done more easily and effortlessly.
- Valuable opportunities no longer fall through the cracks.
- You don’t wake up in the middle of the night because you forgot to do something.
- And you won’t waste brain space trying to remember what you need to get done.
Plus, they also make it super easy to DELEGATE tasks to your team – which frees up time for you to focus on GROWING your business and doing things you love to do!
People always ask me how I get so much done. It’s not a secret.
It’s because I took the time to build SYSTEMS.
My whole philosophy on owning a business revolves around my belief that:
“You should work IN your business WHEN you want to and BECAUSE you want to …. not ever because you HAVE to.”
“IN” and “ON” are two very different things.
Systems help provide that next level of freedom.
I’m getting ready to share my updated 2020 Systems Checklist very soon!
It’s a complete checklist of 60+ systems that I believe are important for every fitness and wellness business to have dialed in.
You won’t want to miss it!
Make it a productive day,