We are smack in the middle of a training series this month … all about creating SYSTEMS for your business!
I’m focusing on this because systems can transform your entire business … and also your life (because you’ll actually have one!).
→ When you’re working, you’ll feel more productive and get way more done.
→ When you’re NOT working, you’ll be able to actually relax and have FUN, without having work come home with you!
If you missed any of the previous posts, you can get them here.
Today is all about one of my favorite things. It’s all about …
I got a ton of emails back over the last couple of weeks asking “where should I start!?”
First … I want you to know you don’t have to go at this alone.
My entire coaching program is built around SYSTEMS and helping you fast-track them in your business. More on this later.
For now, if you’re stuck trying to figure out which system to start with … I’ve got an assignment for you.
Take a birds-eye look at your business right now.
What are 2-3 areas that if you spent a little time on, would move the needle in your business in a big way?
Areas that would:
- Save time (in the long run) and make your life a lot easier,
- Help you delegate more effectively and become a better leader / manager,
- Bring you peace of mind, and
- Significantly grow your bottom line.
Systems are the LONG GAME.
Sure, right now it may be easier (and faster) just to “do it yourself” rather than write down the steps and teach someone how to do something (or automate it) …
but that way of thinking won’t EVER get you out of the day-to-day.
So here’s a question to help narrow it down:
What’s ONE thing that is tugging at you … that would make your life SO MUCH EASIER if you just took care of it once and for all?
This could be anything from your finances, to cleaning, to client onboarding, to marketing, to sales, to you name it!
Boom – that’s the first system it’s time to create!
DON’T overthink it. DON’T overanalyze it!
I like starting with the BIGGEST PAIN POINTS because it will give you a quick shot of results that will motivate you to do even more.
So why do so few of us actually have systems in place?
Well, there are actually a bunch of reasons this could be happening …
- Systems are not in your wheelhouse. You LOVE coaching clients, but not sitting behind a computer banging outflows and processes.
- You’re not actually clear or sure how you do what you do – you’re naturally good doing certain things – and you just DO them.
- You’re always flying by the seat of your pants, so by the time you need something done, you don’t have TIME to teach anyone how to do it!
- The way you think and the way you do things have become a HABIT. And as we all know, it can be really hard to break out of that cycle.
Those are just a few reasons so many entrepreneurs end up chained to their businesses.
Just like your clients who are trying to make a shift in their mindset and habits to achieve their goals, we have to do the exact same thing.
It’s an UPGRADE in the way you think, and an upgrade in your daily habits.
This is why I recommend setting aside at least 30 minutes a day to work ON your systems.
So which ONE system are you going to tackle first!?!?
P.S. As I mentioned earlier, you don’t have to do all of this alone! This is exactly what my Fit Pro Accelerator coaching program is all about.
I’ll personally help you map out a plan and build the systems YOU need to generate MORE profit and have more time off. Here’s how it works:
- We come up with a strategic game plan to achieve your goals.
- I’ll teach you the exact systems to help you get there the fastest way possible (with the least stress).
- I’ll GIVE you templates, scripts, resources, and everything you need to get these systems in place.
- We’ll go through them ONE at a time. It’s LEARN → IMPLEMENT. This way you’ll make SIGNIFICANT progress in a short amount of time.
It’s all about taking ACTION and finally making significant headway in your business.
My program is designed for fitness and health pros who work IN person with their clients – sorry it’s not for online-only coaches at the moment.
So if that’s you, and this sounds like something you need, set up a call right on my schedule over here: www.FitProAccelerator.com