I see a lot of coaches leaving a LOT of money on the table.
And to me, revenue is a representation of the impact you’re making.
So by not maximizing your revenue, you’re also not maximizing your impact.
That’s why today I want to break down a simple ascension model to help you simplify your flow – because many coaches are making this MUCH more complicated than it needs to be.
But first, if you missed the FEO >> Core Program email I sent out a couple of days ago, you’ll want to read that first…
Because I pinpoint a GIANT leak that could be present in your business right now.
Ok, let’s dive into the simple ascension model.
And even though you may have seen something like this before, it’s shocking how many people aren’t actually following it!
I made this simple flow chart to frame it out:
So now that you see how this proven (and potentially HIGHLY profitable) model can be…
Here’s what I’m seeing a LOT of right now with fitness & health pros:
- Jumping around from FEO to FEO too often (shiny object syndrome!)
- Selling FEO after FEO to the same people (rather than converting their FEOs into their core coaching program)
- Not having a real plan in place to convert their FEOs into their core/signature program
- Not having a strategic back-end program to ascend their core coaching clients who have either completed their core/signature program, are too advanced for it, or who
- want a higher level of service
- Not having a “leaving client system” in place – which is where you’d continue to nurture past clients and then invite them back with a special reactivation offer
When you break it all down using the framework above, you’ll see how simple the flow is and how it all comes together.
There’s no need to make it any more complicated than this.
The key is not just to create programs or offers just to have them … but to create your business model strategically with INTENTION and PURPOSE.
Having a strong ascension flow is KEY to your long-term success … and your sanity!
If creating your strategic ascension model is something you need help with, this is one of the main things we dial in with our coaching clients before we start building out systems.
Because if you build out systems and resources for an inefficient model …. it’s a colossal waste of time!
If you want to learn more about my coaching program and schedule a call to see if it’s a good fit, click here to learn more <<
Hope this email helps to give you a little more clarity on the simplicity of a powerful ascension model!
Make it a productive day,