On Monday, I’m headed to Business Mastery with my friend Brian Devlin. I can’t WAIT.
I love Tony Robbins, and have been wanting to attend Business Mastery for years.
I truly believe you can only take your business as far as you’ve personally grown. WE are the only real limiting factor (the bottleneck) in our businesses….
In the end, it all comes down to US…. our vision and execution of that vision.
It relies on our ability to focus, lead, manage, effectively delegate, take purposeful (and massive) action, set boundaries, and eliminate the unnecessary.
This is one of the reasons that least year alone, I’ve invested close to 50k in personal and business coaching.
Personal growth is VERY important to me. It’s one of my highest values.
You can figure things out yourself, or you can invest in speed. I prefer to invest in speed.
Today, I wanted to share a couple of insightful questions to help you make the most of 2018.
Back in November, I held my FPA Mastermind event where clients flew in from around the country.
I asked them some game-changing questions that would help lay the foundation for a successful year.
I wanted to share a few of them with you, ALSO…. because if you take the time to do this, it can really help elevate your business and life to the next level this year.
Set aside a quiet hour or so, grab a notebook or laptop, and take some time to really consider your answers to these questions:
- What were your biggest accomplishments in 2017? What are you most proud of? Go deep. You may find they’re not even business-related at all.
- What does REAL success look like to you in 2018? This is YOUR definition of success. Not anyone else’s. Is it more clients? More revenue streams? Consolidating and doing LESS? More family time? More fun? More adventure!? This is COMPLETELY up to YOU!
- How do you envision your business/personal life a year from now? Get specific. You’ve already established what success looks like, but how does that translate into an average day or week? How will it be DIFFERENT?
- What 3 to 5 areas need improvement to make that happen? What MUST change in order to get to the next level this year?
- What SPECIFIC actions can you take to make it happen? It’s time to get practical. What steps are you going to take to make 2018 an AMAZING year? Break it down by month. No need to get overwhelmed. Keep it simple. Personally, I like have ONE specific focus each month.
As you review your answers to those questions, ask yourself this sixth question:
- How are YOU going to grow personally, so that YOUR BUSINESS can grow? What skill sets do you need to develop to make all of that happen? What would you like to get better at? Specifically, how are you going to improve in these areas?
I can already tell that 2018 is going to be an AMAZING year. It’s a blank page, and you can write anything you want on it.
So what’s it going to be? I’m excited to find out.
Make it a productive day,
P.S. If you’re READY to take your business and life to the next level….check out my 12-week FPA coaching program. You’re never in this alone. My program is changing lives every day, and will help you create more financial AND time freedom in your life.
Here’s the link to find out more: www.FitProAccelerator.com (Please ONLY apply if you’re an action-taker, and are ready to be pushed and take your business to the next level).