Today, I’ve got swipe-and-deploy content that will make your New Year’s week a lot easier for you.
Last year, we launched a Done-for-You Facebook product that was a HUGE hit.
It provided done-for-you content that you could literally just copy and paste right into your private Facebook group for your clients.
I’m excited to announce that I have created a BRAND NEW, 2015 version for you!
I’m putting the finishing touches on it, and it will be ready mid-January.
In the meantime, I want to GIVE you the first week of content so you can kick the New Year off with an extra edge for your clients.
All you need to do is literally copy and paste! This is for use on your PRIVATE Facebook Group Only (not your fan page.)
For those of you who aren’t familiar with how it works, you’ll be getting 52-Weeks of ALL NEW done-for-you content for your private Facebook group for your clients:
- Challenge Monday: 52 weeks of Plug-n-play weekly challenges to keep your clients engaged, focused, & challenged.
- Inspiration Tuesday: 52 inspirational graphics and quotes to use to motivate and empower your community.
- What’s Cookin’ Wednesday: 52 Done-for-you healthy recipes. Easy-to-make, delicious recipes that range from breakfast, smoothies, lunch, salads, soups, sides, dinner, and healthy and clean desserts.
- Fit Tip Thursday: Fitness and Nutrition tips to help educate and keep your clients on track with their goals.
- Weekend Warrior Fridays: 20-30 minute Weekend Workouts that are 100% done for you! Just copy and paste them into your Facebook group and challenge your clients to complete them over the weekend.
So here’s your FIRST Week for FREE! (I’m going to be using this in my own group the week of January 5th)
Challenge Monday: Create Your 2015 Bucket List
Welcome to our FIRST Challenge of 2015! One of the most important things we can remember is to “live life with INTENTION and never just let “life happen” to you.”
As we launch into the New Year, we have an incredible opportunity to create and redirect our lives into any direction we want to go.
We just have to know where we want to go!
You may already have a “Life Long Bucket List” (which is very cool if you do!)
This week, your challenge is to come up with a 2015 Bucket List.
You’re going to come up with 12 total items…. one for each month in 2015. (Doesn’t have to be big- but it DOES have to be something that gets you excited or inspires you.)
It could be anything from reading a book you’ve wanted to read, to finally planning and taking that trip of a lifetime.
This is your chance to change things up a little bit this year….and live 2015 with purposeful INTENTION.
I can’t WAIT to see what’s on your Bucket List.
Share your list with us and leave a comment below with your 2015 Bucket List!
What’s Cookin’ Wednesday:
New Year’s Turkey Chili
- 2 lb. ground organic turkey
- 2 organic peppers, chopped (any color)
- 1-2 large onions, diced
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 large organic carrots, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 x 15oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 x 15oz. can diced tomatoes1 6 oz. can tomato paste
- 1 x 28oz. can black beans (can reduce to 15oz. can)
- 1 x 28oz. can kidney beans (can reduce to 15oz. can)
- 2-3 cups water, add 2 then 1 or 2 more later as needed
- Spices: 4+ tbsp chili powder, 1 tbsp (or more) paprika, 1 tbsp (or more) cayenne, 1 tbsp cumin, 1 1/2 tsp celery seed, Himalayan salt (to taste), Red pepper flakes (to taste)
Directions: In a pot, heat the oil and garlic. Next, add onions, peppers, carrots, and celery and sauté until golden. Add turkey and cook until lightly browned. Next, add everything else. Bring to boil and then simmer uncovered until sauce is thick for about 3 hours (add water and spices as desired).
Fit Tip Thursday:
Buy a Journal for 2015. Keeping a journal allows you to connect…with yourself. It will help to identify areas in your life that may be on auto-pilot and give you more clarity. Simply writing for a few minutes each day has been shown to reduce stress, help you stay focused on your goals, and even strengthen your immune system.
Weekend Warrior Friday:
Power Through It:
Complete 3 rounds with an emphasis on POWER (take your time).
Warm-up and cool down for 5-10 minutes.
- 30 Rotational Squat Jumps
- 30 Reset Pushups
- 30 Flutter Kicks
- 30 Marching Glute Bridge
- 100 meter run
This strategy keeps my members engaged, helps build relationships, and keeps them motivated and on track throughout the year.
This product will save you COUNTLESS hours, energy, and stress on coming up with content by yourself.
The ALL-NEW 2015 version will be ready Monday, January 12th… so make sure to keep an eye on your email for Early Bird Specials!