If you’ve been following me for the past few months, you’ll know I’m following The 12-Week Year method.
It’s a book by Brian Moran and is all about how to get more done in 12 weeks than others do in 12 months.
Pretty powerful stuff.
Today, I wanted to give you a behind-the-scenes look at what that looks like for me in my business, so you can think about applying some of these strategies to your own business!
I got knocked a little off course being out of commission for 2 weeks with bronchitis, but I’m back in action and revamped my upcoming 90-days.
For my Personal 12-Week Year, I’m choosing to focus on the following 3 things:
- Education / Personal Development
- Content & Product Creation
- Strategic Marketing
You can’t do 50,000 things at once, so focusing on a few core themes will help you to get more quality work done at a faster pace.
You may choose to focus on: marketing and sales, building and creating systems, personal development, launching a transformation challenge, building your email list, building your social media following, programming, and the list goes on and on.
For my Education and Personal Development:
– I joined John Spencer Ellis’s 2-Day Mastermind
– I’m heading to Fitness Business Summit to watch my friends Jeff and SJ dominate their presentations and hang out with my bestie Carrie
– I’ve got 12 books picked out (one for each week)
– I’ve got a mini-mastermind weekend booked with my girls for total world domination
– I’m interviewing 2 new potential coaches this week to help me grow my business
For Content & Product Creation:
– My main goal is to provide an incredible amount of value to my readers through 1-3 weekly emails, blog posts and videos
– I’ve mapped out the next 12 weeks worth of blog and email content and will be focusing on: KPI’s and tracking, creating your new client experience, member retention strategies, transformation challenges, system creation, and fitness marketing tactics
– I’m hyper-focused on creating my next transformation challenge and a new course for Fit Pro’s
– I’m focused on building my email list and building and implementing a strategic Facebook ads and retargeting marketing campaign
– I’m testing out new funnels, landing pages, and tweaking my sales pages
Those are the things in my 5%.
I’m focused on ONLY the value-driven, revenue-creating things that make me happy!
I’ve gotten rid of a lot of the stuff that was keeping me “busy” but not productive.
Chunking my time and scheduling time blocks have been invaluable to me.
Hopefully, by giving you a little insight into my next 90-days, it will help you to gain a little clarity into your own business!
Make it a productive week,