“Who Else Wants a Copy-&-Paste System to Massively Increase Client Retention, Boost Engagement, Provide Incredible Value, AND Keep Your Clients Motivated and Focused on their Goals…for an ENTIRE YEAR?”
Dear Fellow Fitness Pro,
About 3 years ago, my Members-Only Facebook Group looked like a sad, stranded desert.
I’d post whenever I could remember… and it seemed like the same 3 people were the only members who’d ever comment on anything I wrote.
on our Private Members-Only page just turned into yet ANOTHER thing on my never-ending “To-Do” list.
I knew that Facebook was an INCREDIBLE way to communicate with our clients….
and I KNEW just by looking at their profiles that most of them were very active because they were commenting everywhere- EXCEPT in our Private Facebook Group!
That’s when I knew I needed to make a DRASTIC Change in strategies to solve this problem.
I called up one of my best friends, Carrie Kukuda (who was having the same issue in her own fitness business), and we brainstormed a few ideas that would literally transform the way we ran our private Members-Only Facebook Group.
We tried and tested all different kinds of posts and content and narrowed down the BEST and most ENGAGING ways to communicate on Facebook with our clients.
What if I told you that by adding this ONE simple strategy into my business, I COMPLETELY TRANSFORMED my sad, lonely Facebook Group into a thriving, engaging, and flourishing online community for my clients.
But this didn’t just help our businesses in an isolated way only Facebook…
Because our members were engaging more, they were creating new relationships and staying focused on their goals…which means our clients were actually getting BETTER RESULTS and STAYING LONGER.
I Saw First-Hand How this New Strategy Dramatically Changed My Business for the Better:
- We INCREASED our retention rates, because it gave us yet another avenue to over-deliver to our clients
- Our members were checking-in and engaging on our Private Page DAILY to make sure they never missed anything
- We were able to get real-time feedback from our clients and see what their struggles and challenges are.
- We created a “SAFE-ZONE” for our members to ask questions and get support
- We BUILT STRONGER client-to-client RELATIONSHIPS… especially between people from different locations who do not see each other on a regular basis.
I saw MASSIVE value in developing a stronger and more consistent approach to posting in our private Facebook community.
And doing this even further separates us from our competition…because NO ONE ELSE IS DOING THIS!
But…there is a DOWNSIDE to having an active Private Facebook Page…
It’s incredibly time-consuming to come up with new, fresh, quality content to give to our members on a daily basis.
It’s one of those tasks where you start off strong, but then gradually fade out and you’re soon back to where you started.
That’s why we needed a SYSTEM……so that’s exactly what we built.
About a year ago, in 2014, Carrie and I personally created our first plug-n-play Facebook Engagement system to make this as seamless and efficient as possible.
We decided to share an ENTIRE YEAR’S worth of our Facebook Content with you- the EXACT SAME content we used in our own groups.
We launched it last year when we were “The Boot Camp Girls,” and fitness professionals from around the world LOVED IT!
We received amazing feedback on how much TIME, MONEY, and ENERGY this saved them in their business, and how it COMPLETELY TRANSFORMED their Facebook Groups and the level of engagement they were seeing.
After I branched out on my own, I started getting a ton of emails from trainers asking if I was going release a new, 2015 version.
I decided to release 52-Weeks worth of Content that is 100% BRAND-NEW!
Let me show you EXACTLY what’s included:
You’re going to get 52-Weeks (an ENTIRE YEAR) of DAILY (Mon-Fri) Copy-&-Paste, Engaging, and Interactive Content for your Private Members-Only Facebook Group:
- Challenge Monday: 52 weeks of Plug-n-play weekly challenges to keep your clients engaged, focused, & challenged.
- Inspiration Tuesday: 52 inspirational graphics and quotes to use to motivate and empower your community.
- What’s Cookin’ Wednesday: 52 Done-for-you healthy recipes for you to just copy and paste into your private group every Wednesday. It’s filled with easy-to-make, delicious recipes that range from breakfast, smoothies, lunch, salads, soups, sides, dinner, and healthy and clean desserts.
- Fit Tip Thursday: Quick & Easy tips for you to copy and paste every Thursday. This will help inspire your clients and keep them on track with their goals.
- Weekend Warrior Fridays: We have completed 52 weeks of “Weekend Warrior” workouts that are 100% done for you! Just copy and paste them into your Facebook group and challenge your campers to complete them over the weekend.
Let me make One thing perfectly clear….
First: it doesn’t matter WHEN you begin to implement this in your business…
You can start this ay any point during the year and run it for the next 365 days.
Second: NONE of the content you will be getting was outsourced….so you’re not going to get some impersonal, bland, regurgitated content that you can swipe anywhere off the internet.
It was ALL created and researched in-house by me personally (and with some help from my lead trainer for the workouts.)
I want you to see a sample of exactly what you can expect, so…
Here’s a SNEAK PEAK of what a week in January will look Like:
Challenge Monday: Create Your 2015 Bucket List
Welcome to our FIRST Challenge of 2015! One of the most important things we can remember is to “live life with INTENTION and never just let “life happen” to you.”
As we launch into the New Year, we have an incredible opportunity to create and redirect our lives into any direction we want to go.
We just have to know where we want to go!
You may already have a “Life Long Bucket List” (which is very cool if you do!)
This week, your challenge is to come up with a 2015 Bucket List.
You’re going to come up with 12 total items…. one for each month in 2015. (Doesn’t have to be big- but it DOES have to be something that gets you excited or inspires you.)
It could be anything from reading a book you’ve wanted to read, to finally planning and taking that trip of a lifetime.
This is your chance to change things up a little bit this year….and live 2015 with purposeful INTENTION.
I can’t WAIT to see what’s on your Bucket List.
Share your list with us and leave a comment below with your 2015 Bucket List!
What’s Cookin’ Wednesday:
New Year’s Turkey Chili
- 2 lb. ground turkey
- 2 peppers, chopped (any color)
- 1-2 large onions, diced
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 large carrots, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 x 15oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 x 15oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 6 oz. can tomato paste
- 1 x 28oz. can black beans (can reduce to 15oz. can)
- 1 x 28oz. can kidney beans (can reduce to 15oz. can)
- 2-3 cups water, add 2 then 1 or 2 more later as needed
- Spices: 4+ tbsp chili powder, 1 tbsp (or more) paprika, 1 tbsp (or more) cayenne, 1 tbsp cumin, 1 1/2 tsp celery seed, Himalayan salt (to taste), Red pepper flakes (to taste)
Directions: In a pot, heat the oil and garlic. Next, add onions, peppers, carrots, and celery and sauté until golden. Add turkey and cook until lightly browned. Next, add everything else. Bring to boil and then simmer uncovered until sauce is thick for about 3 hours (add water and spices as desired).
Fit Tip Thursday:
Buy a Journal for 2015. Keeping a journal allows you to connect…with yourself. It will help to identify areas in your life that may be on auto-pilot and give you more clarity. Simply writing for a few minutes each day has been shown to reduce stress, help you stay focused on your goals, and even strengthen your immune system.
Weekend Warrior Friday:
Power Through It:
Warm-up and cool down for 5-10 minutes.
- 30 Rotational Squat Jumps
- 30 Reset Pushups
- 30 Flutter Kicks
- 30 Marching Glute Bridge
- 100 meter run
SO…What are you waiting for!?
**Please Note this Poduct is for use in your Private Members-Only page, not a Fan Page**
Get Your ENTIRE YEAR (52-Weeks) of Done-for-You FB Content for ONLY $197
**This 52-Week Facebook System is formatted as a downloadable .doc file so you will be able to make any edits or changes that you want!
***Once you order, you’ll have INSTANT ACCESS to the program.